Classic Greek Salad
|PREP TIME||SKILL REQUIRED||SERVES|
|1/2 medium - large cucumber|
|1 whole tomato|
|1/2 pack Vegusto No-Moo Classic cheese (Substitute with your Favourite Vegusto cheese)|
|Pitted black olives|
|Green salad leaves|
|1/2 small - medium red onion|
|1 tbs Olive/Coconut oil|
|A pinch of Himalayan/ sea salt|
|Crushed black peppercorns (optional)|
- Slice the tomato into wedges
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and slice thick
- Slice the Vegusto No-Moo Classic into chunky cubes
- Make the salad dressing by mixing together squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, pinch of salt.
- Fill a bowl with salad leaves, top with the cucumber, tomato, Classic ‘Cheese’ and olives.
- Drizzle with the salad dressing and sprinkle with dried oregano & black pepper (if using).