Fresh Watermelon Salad with Melty Vegan Cheese
A very cool and refreshing summer salad. Enjoy ;)
|PREP TIME||SKILL REQUIRED||SERVES|
|10 minutes||Easy||2 large portions|
|1 small red onion, peeled & sliced into rings|
|1.5 kg watermelon (sweet and ripe)|
|200g No-Moo Melty|
|1 bunch fresh mint chopped|
|1 bunch fresh basil chopped|
|pitted black olives|
|black pepper (optional)|
- Peel and slice the onion into rings, set aside.
- Remove excess water from black olives and set aside.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes and set aside.
- Cut the watermelon into desired chunks, and place in a serving bowl.
- Add the olives and onion rings.
- Cut the No-Moo Melty into desired chunks, and add to salad.
- Chop the fresh mint and basil and sprinkle over salad.
- Pour over lime juice.
- Grind over black pepper if using.