How to Cook a Vegusto Roast
Vegusto roasts are delicious but also simple to cook!
All you'll need is a baking tray, some oil, and a little bit of foil! Here's how to do it:
Try it with your own Vegusto roast.
|PREP TIME||SKILL REQUIRED||SERVES|
- Vegusto Roasts can be easily opened by peeling back the plastic from the corner.
- Place in a lightly-oiled baking tin.
- Preheat your oven to 150C
- Pop the roast into the preheated oven.
- After about 7 minutes, brush the roast will oil or gravy to keep it moist.
- Brush again at the 15 minute mark and cover with foil to seal in the moisture
- After roasting for a total of about 20 to 25 minutes, it's ready!