Spicy Vegi Sausage Stir Fry
|PREP TIME||COOKING TIME||SKILL REQUIRED||SERVES|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||Easy||4|
|1 tablespoon of sesame oil|
|4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped|
|3 centimetres of fresh ginger, peeled and grated|
|1 small red chili, deseeded and finely chopped|
|4 carrots, peeled and cut into match sticks|
|100 grams of chestnut mushrooms, cut in quarters|
|2–3 small pak choy, trimmed and chopped|
|6 spring onions, trimmed and sliced at an angle|
|2 Vegusto Sausage, sliced|
|3 tablespoons of soya sauce|
|250 grams of Chinese noodles|
|Garnish: 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds|
- Heat a large non-stick wok or frying pan and add the oil.
- Add the garlic, ginger and chili then fry for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots, mushrooms, pak choy, spring onions and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add the spring onions and Vegusto Sausage.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Drain and add to the vegetables.
- Add the soya sauce, toss well and season accordingly.
- To serve the stylish way: Garnish with sesame seeds and serve in warm bowls.