Vegan BBQ Skewers 0
Makes 9 skewers
Ah, barbecues. The typical BBQ doesn't seem like a very vegan friendly experience. However, with Vegusto meats, you can make a vegan BBQ look far more appetising than its meat-centric counterpart. We have burgers and sausages, of course. But this recipe is for delicious and meaty vegan skewers. Here's how it's done...
- 1 pack Vegusto Pepper ‘Schnitzel’ Steak (available here)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in to 1-inch cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in to 1-inch cubes
- 6 medium size mushrooms, cut in quarters
- ½ zucchini, cut in to 1-inch cubes
- ½ jar of a vegan Smokey BBQ sauce
- Pack of 8 inch BBQ skewers
- Chop the Vegusto Pepper ‘Schnitzel’ Steak cut into 1½-inch squares.
- Place all ingredients onto the BBQ skewers, using 3 of each ingredient item on the skewer.
- Spoon or brush the Smokey BBQ marinade covering the entire skewer. (Optional: Can add a little smoked paprika for a touch of spice)
- You can either eat these uncooked, grill them, or place them on the BBQ (a bit of foil can help stop them from sticking too)