How to make the best vegan sandwich 36
Tony Bishop-Weston guides us through how to make the best vegan sandwich, using a few vegan ingredients.
Who doesn't love sandwiches? What is it about putting things between two slices of bread that makes them infinitely better? We had Tony Bishop-Weston in the kitchen showing us how to make the best vegan sandwiches:
Vegan Ham and Cheese Wrap 1
1 (simply multiply the ingredients by the number of people you are feeding)
A great snack or lunch option - using award-winning Vegusto products, this makes the perfect vegan alternative to a ham and cheese wrap.
- 100g Vegusto Aromatic cheese (sliced) (available to buy here)
- 1 piece of flour tortillas
- 6 slices of Vegusto Paprika sandwich slice (available to buy here)
- 2 tbsps Vegusto Mayonnaise with B12 (available to buy here)
- 1 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- To assemble, spread a layer of the onion mayonnaise over the wrap and add 6 slices of Vegusto Paprika sandwich slice.
- Then add Vegusto sliced cheese, and spinach.
- Roll up tightly.
- The wraps can be made several hours ahead and kept covered in the fridge.
- To serve, cut each wrap on the diagonal into 2 pieces.
- Serve with the extra Vegusto Mayonnaise.